What We Do…
- Assisting churches and associations with the development of their ministries with collegians.
- BCMs provide opportunities throughout the year for students to become aware of churches that are interested in involving and ministering to collegians.
- Campus ministers are available to assist churches in collegiate ministry training and speaking opportunities.
- Students (and sometimes student teams) are available who are gifted in music, drama, sign language, DiscipleNow leadership, and other skills. Contact your nearest Campus Minister about these students and teams.
- Returning student missionaries are an excellent source of programming for Sunday night services, Wednesday evenings, and children’s mission activities.
- Students are an almost inexhaustible source of energy for associational mission projects and ministries.
- They also receive valuable experiences in missions that will positively impact the Kingdom of God in the churches they join in the future.
- For those Baptists who like to cook – college students are an endless source of willing “testers” for your latest recipes. Meals and snacks at BCM events are always a blessing for the students, but also provide a great opportunity for churches to fellowship with students in order to invite them to be a part of their churches on Sundays and Wednesday evenings.